One Pan Roast Chicken
Perfect for that busy night when you don’t have time to cook or clean up!
- 4-5 potatoes, quartered
- 4 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 3″ pieces
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- handful of rosemary
- Preheat oven to 475. Place 2 tablespoons of butter in roasting pan with potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 25 minutes, tossing potatoes once or twice.
- Turn oven down to 350. Place chicken in pan. Add salt and pepper to chicken. Cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Add lemon wedges, rosemary, asparagus and remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Cook an additional 15 minutes (or until chicken reaches 165).